Attention all deal hunters! Amazon’s second exclusive sales event for the year, Prime Big Deal Days, is here! From now until 5pm on October 12 (AEDT), you will find some of the most eyewatering deals on Amazon.com.au all year, akin to Prime Day and Black Friday week.
The event is exclusive to Amazon Prime members. If you’re not already one, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial and still get in on the bargains.
Without further adieu, here’s are the top deals we’ve spotted so far:
Best robot vacuum deals
- ECOVACS DEEBOT N8 Robot Vacuum Cleaner – A$399 (was $999, 60% off)
- ECOVACS DEEBOT N8+ 3-in-1 Robot Vacuum Cleaner – A$629 (was $1,099, 43% off)
- ECOVACS Deebot X1 Turbo Robot Vacuum Cleaner – A$999 (was $1,899, 47% off)
- ECOVACS Deebot X1 Omni Robot Vacuum Cleaner – A$1,999 (was $2,499, 20% off)
- eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim) – A$194.99 (was $349.99, 44% off)
- eufy RoboVac 25C – A$250.70 (was $295, 15% off)
Best smart home deals
- Amazon Echo Show 5 – A$59 (was $119, 50% off)
- Ring Video Doorbell 4 – A$199 (was $329, 40% off)
- Eufy Video Doorbell 2k (Battery) Plus Home Base 2 – A$271.27 (was $399.95, 32% off)
- ULTRALOQ U-Bolt Pro WiFi Smart Lock – A$223.99 (was $299, 25% off)
- REOLINK 4K Security Camera Outdoor System – A$132.99 (was $199.99, 34% off)
- REOLINK 3MP Rechargeable Solar Battery Powered Wireless Security Camera – A$118.39 (was $147.99, 20% off)
- Eufy Security SoloCam L40, Wireless, WiFi, Outdoor Security Camera – A$229 (was $349.95, 35% off)
- Eufy Security Floodlight Pro 2K – A$373.27 (was $549.95, 32% off)
Best smartphone and tablet deals
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 5G – A$710 (was $1,499, 53% off)
- Apple iPhone 12 – A$797 (was $1,049, 24% off)
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro – A$2,149 (was $2,599, 17% off)
- OPPO A76 Smartphone, 4/128 GB – A$288 (was $999, 17% off)
- Apple 2021 iPad – A$711 (was $1,029, 31% off)
- Apple 11-inch iPad Pro with Apple M1 chip – A$1,911 (was $2,249, 15% off)
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD – A$189 (was $249, 24% off)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 5G Tablet 256GB – A$1,500 (was $1,749, 14% off)
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G Smartphone 128GB – A$572.24 (was $699, 18% off)
Best wearable tech deals
Best headphone and speaker deals
Best TV and home cinema deals
- Sony 75 Inch X80K 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV – A$1,699 (was $2,395, 29% off)
- PRISM+ Q55 PRO Quantum Edition | 55″ 4K Android TV – A$639 (was $1,299, 51% off)
- PRISM+ Q65 PRO Quantum Edition | 65″ 4K Android TV – A$859 (was $1,699, 49% off)
- Anker Nebula Apollo, Wi-Fi Mini Projector – A$802 (was $1,099.95, 27% off)
- Anker Nebula Astro Mini Portable Projector – A$269.99 (was $499.99, 46% off)
- Fire TV Stick Lite – A$29 (was $59, 51% off)
- Fire TV Cube – A$109 (was $219, 50% off)
- Yamaha NS-F51 Floorstanding Speakers (Twin Speakers) – A$499 (was $999, 50% off)
- Yamaha SR-B20A Sound Bar with Built-in Dual Subwoofer – A$199 (was $260, 33% off)
Best laptop deals
Best gaming deals
What is Amazon Prime Big Deal Days?
Like Prime Day, which takes place in July, the October Prime Big Deal Days is a sales event exclusive to Amazon Prime members in Australia and overseas. Aside from Prime Day and Black Friday, it’s about the biggest Amazon sales event for the dear down under, and is a great chance to score some eyewatering deals on a huge range of products being sold on Amazon.
When is Amazon Prime Big Deal Days in Australia?
Amazon’s Prime Big Deal Days event commenced 12:01am AEDT on October 10, with local deals running for 48 hours until 11:59pm AEDT on October 11. However, like on Prime Day, deals on the Amazon Global Store will be available until 5pm AEDT on October 12 – giving Australian Prime members a huge 65 hours of bargains!
Strategy is key for making the most of the Prime Big Deal Days event. Knowing how to shop on Amazon across the days will get you the best deals and save you heaps of time. If you feel like browsing for fun, be sure to check out the main Big Deal Days page!
Meanwhile, here are our top shopping tips for taking advantage of the sale:
- Amazon’s ‘Spotlight Deals’ run for 24-hours or more – some even run for the whole Big Deal Days event. You can take your time with these purchases, read the reviews, compare prices, and hit “buy” once you are sure you’re getting bang for your buck.
- Meanwhile, ‘Lightning Deals’ last for a limited amount of time, and have a limited amount of stock. If you see a good price on a lightning deal on something you want, be sure to get in quick!
- Keep an eye on specific items you want, especially with the upcoming holiday gifting season. Simply search for these items on the Amazon store and see if they’re on sale.
- Try out Alexa shopping. You can simply ask “Alexa, what are my Prime Day deals?”, or even track your orders by asking “Alexa, where’s my stuff?”.